TRUST AND ESTATE PLANNING
Estate Planning isn’t everyone’s favorite subject, but it is something all of us need. It is imperative not only to plan for your death, but to plan for the unexpected challenges that could arise before your death. With continuing advancements in medical technology, a will simply isn’t enough anymore. Let one of our estate planning lawyers help ensure that your wishes are carried out.
- Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Durable and Health Care Power of Attorney and Living Wills
- Charitable Planning
- Estate, Gift and Fiduciary Income Tax Planning
- Probate and Trust Law, Administration and Litigation
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
- Guardianships and Disability